[ANN] U-Boot v2020.04-rc4 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Mar 31 01:31:00 CEST 2020

Hey all,

So, I've gotten out of the habit of tagging rcs on cycle.  This month I
have been taking in changes sparingly and I'm not concerned that things
have gone in that wouldn't have, if I had tagged -rc4/rc5 on schedule.

Things have been going to the -next branch as expected, and I think
that will work out when things open up for v2020.07

So here now is -rc4 and I plan to make the final release on April 6th,
as scheduled.  Thanks all and stay safe out there!

--
Tom