[ANN] U-Boot v2020.07-rc3 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue May 26 02:34:37 CEST 2020

Hey all,

It's release day and I've tagged v2020.07-rc3.  We're moving along
nicely and should continue with prioritizing stabilization and obviously
correct updates / migrations at this time.

Once again, for a changelog,
git log --merges v2020.07-rc2..v2020.07-rc3
and as always, I ask for more details in the PRs people send me so I can
put them in the merge commit.

I'm going to continue with the every-other-week RC schedule and release on
July 6th.  I'm currently planning to branch -next on June 8th but PRs
can be posted sooner and I'll get them queued up.  Thanks all!

--
Tom