[ANN] U-Boot v2021.04-rc4 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Wed Mar 17 13:55:59 CET 2021

On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 01:13:57PM +0100, Marek Vasut wrote:
> On 3/15/21 5:07 PM, Tom Rini wrote:
> > Hey all,
> >
> > It's release day, and here's v2021.04-rc4.  Not a whole lot of change
> > since last time in master, and -next has been and is still open.  I just
> > want to repeat a few things from -rc3:
> >
> > - We've moved from "gitlab.denx.de" (and also "git.denx.de") to
> >    "source.denx.de", please make sure to update your scripts and tools
> >    and so forth.  If you send me pull requests, now is a good time to
> >    switch to url/pushurl if you haven't already.
> > - Once v2021.04 is released I will be pushing a large number of board
> >    removals for things that will be then 2 years past their "migrate this
> >    by ... or it might be removed" date which is also around 3 years total
> >    of notice.
>
> Which ones ?

All of the ones I've sent out removal patches for over the last month,
CC'ing the maintainers.  That's basically:
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/list/?series=228850
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/list/?series=230325
along with I believe I need to v2 dropping some defconfigs for I believe
mx28evk once Stefano picks up Fabio's patch to update and maintain the
main defconfig (he already ack'd such a removal).

--
Tom