[ANN] U-Boot v2022.10-rc1 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Jul 26 02:33:33 CEST 2022

Hey all,

It's release day and so here's v2022.10-rc1.  There's a lot in here, and
there's a few more things yet to come, hopefully this week, in terms of
pull requests, and also pulling things out of my own queue.

One thing I want to call out specifically is the VBE series will be
coming in soon, so general commentary is welcome and appreciated.  Also,
we've moved more of our process documentation from the wiki to rst and
being in-tree.  Patches to clean that up a bit more, or try and clarify
points about how things work are much appreciated.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2022.04..v2022.07-rc1
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

So we're now looking at regular releases every other Monday, and with
final release on October 3rd, 2022.  Thanks all!

--
Tom