[ANN] U-Boot v2022.07-rc4 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Jun 6 16:26:08 CEST 2022

Hey all,

It's release day and so here's v2022.07-rc4.  There were a few more
fixes that I had seen that were either regressions or minor and
seemingly safe fixes that I've pulled them in.  If there are any bug
fixes people are aware of that have not yet been applied, please let me
know.  Now that the release is about a month away, I am opening the
-next branch and will start out by bringing in the Kconfig migrations
I've posted.  This will likely mean that PRs to next will need a little
care if bringing in new boards, but also tools/moveconfig.py is likely
to be able to handle migrating the syms.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2022.07-rc3..v2022.07-rc4
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

So we're now looking at regular releases every other Monday, and with
final release on July 4th, 2022.  Thanks all!

--
Tom