[ANN] U-Boot v2022.07-rc5 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Jun 20 20:31:21 CEST 2022

Hey all,

It's release day and so here's v2022.07-rc5.  We've pulled in more
regression fixes and just a few late but change-size-wise small late
PRs.  I'm planning on taking the NVMe changes for Apple M1 and the
firmware changes macOS 13 introduces later this week.  Otherwise, once
again, iff there are any bug fixes people are aware of that have not yet
been applied, please let me know.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2022.07-rc4..v2022.07-rc5
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

This should otherwise be the last -rc prior to v2022.07 on July 4th,
2022.  Thanks all!

--
Tom