[ANN] U-Boot v2022.10 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Oct 3 21:27:04 CEST 2022

Hey all,

It's release day and so here's v2022.10. As I often remind, there are DM
migration deadlines that are both approaching and have passed. If you
see these messages while building your platform please speak up if
there's problems with doing the migration work needed.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2022.10-rc5..v2022.10
contains what I've pulled since the last RC or:
git log --merges v2022.07..v2022.10
for changes since the last full release.  As always, more details in
pull requests (or the tags referenced by them) will result in more
details here.

And now the merge window continues to be open and I'll merge next in to
master shortly.  v2023.01 is scheduled for release on Monday, January
9th 2023 and the merge window closes on October 24th.  Thanks all!

--
Tom