[ANN] U-Boot v2023.10-rc2 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Aug 7 21:29:12 CEST 2023

Hey all,

I'm back on track with -rc2, which is now tagged and pushed.  I have
just a few things I need to bring in myself still, and there's still a
few sets of updates I would like to see come in still, even if it's a
little late.  I'm now also opening up the next branch and will be
grabbing other changes for that soon.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2023.10-rc1..v2023.10-rc2
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

I'm going to try and stay on schedule now and that means the rest of the
rcs every other Monday, and with final release on October 2nd, 2023.
Thanks all!

--
Tom