[ANN] U-Boot v2024.01-rc5 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Dec 18 14:14:23 CET 2023

Hey all,

It's release day and here is -rc5. At this point, I think we've got all
the fixes I know of that are critical enough to come in for a release
that's just over 3 weeks away, with many people on holidays during that
time. If I'm wrong however, please speak up and let me know what still
must come in now.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2024.01-rc4..v2024.01-rc5
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

At this point we have one more -rc release on Tuesday, January 2nd, 2024
and then the final release a week later on January 8th, 2024.  Thanks
all!

--
Tom