[ANN] U-Boot v2023.10-rc1 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Jul 25 23:20:19 CEST 2023

Hey all,

So I'm a day late with -rc1 because as may have been noticed, things
went a bit wrong at the end of the day yesterday when I hoped to squeeze
in a few of the last things that needed to come in. I may or may not
have learned my lesson, but here's -rc1 now. There's still some
outstanding things to come in by -rc2, both in my own queue and
hopefully a few other custodian trees too.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2023.07..v2023.10-rc1
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

I'm going to try and stay on schedule now and that means the rest of the
rcs every other Monday, and with final release on October 2nd, 2023.
Thanks all!

--
Tom