[ANN] U-Boot v2023.04-rc5 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Mar 27 20:24:05 CEST 2023

Hey all,

It's the scheduled day for -rc5, and here it is. I've pulled in the
fixes for Rockchip rk3399 platforms, and also some x86 BayTrail fixes
today, and a few other fixes since the last -rc.  At this point, I
expect anything that comes in to be very obviously correct (typo fixes)
or very isolated regression fixes.

I would very much like to see more PRs come in against -next.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2023.04-rc4..v2023.04-rc5
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

At this point, I'm expecting to release v2023.04 itself on April 3rd,
2023.  Thanks all!

--
Tom