[ANN] U-Boot v2023.10-rc4 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Sep 4 16:40:59 CEST 2023

Hey all,

Once again it's release day and I've tagged and pushed -rc4, and will
merge that to next as well shortly. We are firmly in the stabilization
period at this point and I really want to see PRs for -next for things
that aren't fixes.  Adding Fixes tags would be great and helpful, but
not required.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2023.10-rc3..v2023.10-rc4
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

I'm going to try and stay on schedule now and that means the rest of the
rcs every other Monday, and with final release on October 2nd, 2023.
Thanks all!

--
Tom