[U-Boot-Custodians] Monthly community meeting (Was: Re: (no subject))

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Apr 29 14:16:55 UTC 2019

Dear Alexey,

In message <CY4PR1201MB0120C0592E2EF5B5F22F05CAA13C0 at CY4PR1201MB0120.namprd12.prod.outlook.com> you wrote:

> Agree, but we already have a lot of text-based communications and
> addition of voice & video (which for me IMHO is very optional as
> some people might attend from off-work hours from home/café etc) channel
> will be useful for quick sync-up and discussion of important and/or
> urgent questions.

But then, especially "important and/or urgent questions" should also
be publicly visible, and havein a text record of the discussion
(including the arguments that led to a decision) is just great.

And it's much faster to consume than watching recorded video (or
audio, which is IMOP just terrible).

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by  at  least
one instruction - from which, by induction, one can deduce that every
program can be reduced to one instruction which doesn't work.