[U-Boot-Custodians] [TF-A] [LPC] Bootloader miniconf

Matteo Carlini Matteo.Carlini at arm.com
Mon Apr 29 17:23:45 UTC 2019

Hi Marek,

Thanks for raising the topic across the communities. The question is probably how many people from the various projects are going to attend Plumbers this year in Lisbon, so to create some critical mass.

The TF.org project is planning a significant presence at the Open Source Firmware Conference happening the week before in California (https://osfc.io/), sponsoring the event and submitting few engineering topics. This is another great opportunity to meet and chat on Boot/Firmware topics as well.

Having a boot miniconf the week after in Europe may be a natural extension, but I'm wondering if people would be willing to travel and attend two similar events in a row...

Thanks,
Matteo
[Arm & TrustedFirmware.org]