[U-Boot-Custodians] [ANN] U-Boot v2020.01-rc4 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Dec 3 04:10:56 CET 2019

Hey all,

It's release day and here is v2020.01-rc4.  Yes, I'm still working on
fixing all of the issues that pop up as I get the MTD clean-up series
ready to go.  In fact, what I need to do at this point is grab the
handful of size reduction patches that this has shown are worthwhile,
then I can do the MTD series.  Then we're down to just fixing up
misconversions where things got turned off.

Once again, for a changelog,
git log --merges v2020.01-rc3..v2020.01-rc4
and as always, I ask for more details in the PRs people send me so I can
put them in the merge commit.

I'm planning on doing -rc5 on December 23rd with the release scheduled
on January 6th.  Thanks all!

--
Tom