[U-Boot-Custodians] [U-Boot-Board-Maintainers] [U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2019.07-rc4 released

Heinrich Schuchardt xypron.glpk at gmx.de
Wed Jul 3 19:34:48 UTC 2019

On 7/3/19 6:22 PM, Troy Benjegerdes wrote:

>> On Jul 3, 2019, at 11:04 AM, Tom Rini <trini at konsulko.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 03, 2019 at 09:59:22AM -0600, Simon Glass wrote:
>>> Hi Troy,

>>> SGTM, and I feel we should work towards a shared solution ideally in
>>> the U-Boot tree to make this easy for people. Much exists already.

>>> Me neither.
>>>
>>> So where can we buy this magic board?
>>
>> You can't, exactly.  It's up at https://wiki.tizen.org/SDWire and
>> Heinrich might have a bit more to say, but it's one of those things that
>> we may want to see how much a run, or two runs cost and have a US and EU
>> person that can resell-at-cost.
>>
>> --
>> Tom
>
> What are the chances I can get KiCad sources for the board ;)

CAD files are available online at
https://git.tizen.org/cgit/tools/testlab/sd-mux/tree/doc/hardware/SDWire

Adam Malinowski who designed the board is selling it currently at ca.
45.00 EUR incl. VAT.

If you have a suggestion for production in larger lot sizes, please,
contact him.

Best regards

Heinrich