[U-Boot-Custodians] [U-Boot] [ANNOUNCEMENT] Switching to gitlab.denx.de

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jun 18 07:46:11 UTC 2019

Dear Patrice,

In message <561e5fe4-3b32-e45f-ed5d-100c51a7f5b3 at st.com> you wrote:

> Patrick Delaunay and i are the STM32 MCU/MPU's U-Boot Maintainers.

The MAINTAINERS file lists also Christophe Kerello; is he also still
active?

> Previously STM-U-boot custodian tree was used but inactive since 2013.

Why?

> If this repo has been migrated on gitlab, could we get access to it and use it for STM32 ?

Yes, of course.  Just the two of you, or also Christophe Kerello?

And please be so kind and update the custodian web page htat it
lists the correct names and addresses.

[I will update re repository URLs globally ASAP.]

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"Engineering without management is art."               - Jeff Johnson