[U-Boot-Custodians] git access - move to gitlab?

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue May 7 15:26:27 UTC 2019

Dear Tom,

In message <20190507134239.GI31207 at bill-the-cat> you wrote:

> > Sounds like the consensus was just after release, and a few folks
> > volunteered.  So, what's the next step?  Thanks!
>
> Wolfgang, do you have time for this soon?  Thanks!

The plan is to start with this around May 28 / 29.

I can then lock the SSH keys of the custodian, so we can be sure the
repositories are stable while transferring the data and nobody
pushes by accident into these after the copying.

I'm still scared about all the rewrite rules that might be needed,
but then it is not a fatal problem if some more exotic use cases are
broken for a day or two - me thinks.

So short answer: week 22.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Anything that is worth doing at all is worth doing well.
                                       -- Philip Earl of Chesterfield