[U-Boot-Custodians] Device Tree Evolution - maybe of interest for U-Boot developers?

Steve McIntyre steve.mcintyre at linaro.org
Fri Nov 15 16:19:24 UTC 2019

Hey folks,

[ Apologies if this is the wrong list / the wrong way to reach out to
  the U-Boot developer community. Please correct me and/or forward
  elsewhere if there's a better place! ]

Linaro engineers are working on a range of initiatives in the DT
space, collected together as a project called Device Tree Evolution
(DTE). We hold a discussion call every second Wednesday at
1700 GMT / 1200 EST / 0900 PST. If you would like to be invited, please
ask me.

This is a summary of the notes from the most recent meeting. I aim to
tidy up and post the meeting notes shortly after each meeting. The raw
notes are published at

  https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRVDrVFWjIOascqZFCO--T8pIqyFB_MDh9cvgyoqhI6Y0tqaA9TcCcvQhcmxi5IY7CG44JfIrCdAUDL/pub

or see

  https://www.spinics.net/lists/devicetree-spec/msg00888.html

for the latest notes in the archives of the devicetree-spec list.

For more information about DTE, see:

 * https://www.linaro.org/engineering/core/devicetree-evolution/
 * https://www.linaro.org/assets/pdf/Linaro-White-Paper--Device-Tree-Evolution.pdf

Cheers,