[U-Boot-Custodians] SPL / TPL

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Oct 9 07:13:33 UTC 2019

Dear Bin Meng,

In message <CAEUhbmXWa1nTa4ddbubBi6sZ8a1LrLgeTSCt2O9c+oKhqpP2Ng at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> It looks to me that we never get in agreement as we have the document
> README.TPL describes one boot flow and some other platforms implement
> another way.

I'm sorry, but such a statement simply makes no sense.  The SPL
(2nd) will always preceede the TPL (3rd) in all systems.

The actual content and functionality may be different, but this
is a totally different topic, and should not be attached to the
names.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Supplier warrants that the software delivered hereunder will be free
of material errors, viruses, open source code and malicious code.
                  - PO Terms & Conditions, see http://bit.ly/1mQeOvV