[ANN] U-Boot v2020.04 release DELAYED one week

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Apr 6 13:27:55 CEST 2020

Hey all,

I'm going to push a few more bugfixes out to master shortly.  But given
the last minute problem reports and fixes for it, I'm going to push the
release out a week.  I'm not going to change the merge window, but I am
going to be even happier to take pull requests for -next, and I'm going
to put things together for that myself now too.  That said, I really
want people to give -rc5, which I will tag shortly, a test to confirm
things are happy.

Thanks all!

--
Tom