[ANN] U-Boot v2020.07-rc1 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Wed Apr 29 14:49:05 CEST 2020

[aside, I wrote this, tagged, pushed and then forgot to send this last
night]

Hey all,

Once again, it's the day after release day, and here is v2020.07-rc1.  I
wanted to see the DM PR issue sorted out before making -rc1 and that was
this morning.  And then a few more small PRs came in so I tested those,
and here we are.  As I said with the v2020.04 release, since that was
delayed I will be a little more open to changes than I would normally,
for a short while.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2020.04..v2020.07-rc1
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

I'm planning on doing the standard every other Monday -rc releases from
here on out and with a release on July 6th.  Thanks all!

--
Tom