[ANN] U-Boot v2020.07-rc3 released

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue May 26 13:13:56 CEST 2020

Dear Peter,

In message <CALeDE9MGoubGU7KgEHZaHtHAcv2E4wasHgewNQMsL3_KFJzEzQ at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> > I'm going to continue with the every-other-week RC schedule and release on
> > July 6th.  I'm currently planning to branch -next on June 8th but PRs
> > can be posted sooner and I'll get them queued up.  Thanks all!
>
> Is there a tar file?

There is no need for (static) tarballs, as you can always download
one dynamically from the gitlab interface.

Go to https://gitlab.denx.de/u-boot/u-boot , then clock on the
"Download" symbol, which looks something like this:

        \/
      |____|

It's labeled "Download source code", and you can select for example
"tar.bz2" download format.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Of course life is  bizarre.  The  more  bizarre  it  gets,  the  more
interesting  it  is.  The only way to approach it is to make yourself
some popcorn and enjoy the show.                      - David Gerrold