[ANN] U-Boot v2021.01-rc2 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Nov 10 13:35:16 CET 2020

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 01:18:41PM +0100, Heinrich Schuchardt wrote:
> On 11/10/20 1:16 PM, Tom Rini wrote:

> > With what compiler version?
>
> GCC 10.2

Fun.  Is that the only problem we see with GCC 10.2?  I'm tempted to say
post v2021.01 is when we move to 10.2 being default, assuming the
kernel.org toolchains get upgraded by then.  For now I guess I need to
grab
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/project/uboot/patch/20201016144250.29106-1-andre.przywara@arm.com/
rather than do a full re-sync.

--