[ANN] U-Boot v2020.10 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Oct 5 17:17:11 CEST 2020

Hey all,

It is release day and here is the v2020.10 release.  With this release
we have a number of "please migrate to DM" warnings that are now 1 year
past their warning date, and well past 1 year of those warnings being
printed.  It's getting up there on my TODO list to see if removing
features or boards in these cases is easier.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2020.10-rc5..v2020.10
or
git log --merges v2020.07..v2020.10

The merge window is once again open and I plan to tag -rc1 on Monday,
October 26th, bi-weekly -rcs thereafter and final release on January
11th, 2021.

I am merging the next branch to master shortly and will send a separate
email when that is done.

--
Tom