[ANN] U-Boot v2020.10-rc5 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Sep 21 19:52:07 CEST 2020

Hey all,

It's release day and time for the final -rc prior to the final.  I see a
few bugfixes out there I do want to grab related to PowerPC.  I'm going
to pull this -rc in to -next as well as that should also unblock some
other changes as it pulls in a build time fix for rockchip in some
cases.

Once again, for a changelog,
git log --merges v2020.10-rc4..v2020.10-rc5
and as always, I ask for more details in the PRs people send me so I can
put them in the merge commit.

Things look on track for release on October 5th, thanks all!

--
Tom