Contributor meeting notes 19-Jan-21

Stefano Babic sbabic at denx.de
Thu Jan 21 09:14:24 CET 2021

Hi Simon, Tom,

On 20.01.21 16:05, Marek Vasut wrote:
> On 1/20/21 12:44 AM, Simon Glass wrote:
>> Hi Marek,
>
> Hi,
>
> [...]
>>>>

>>> - Can we use e.g. jitsi meet next time , or even better IRC ?
>>
>> We already IRC a lot. This is partly about getting to know each other.
>>
>> What is the benefit of jitsi? I believe I am permitted to use it,
>
> It seems Alex covered this part already pretty well.

Indeed - DENX has already set a server with Jitsi for videoconference,
and we are actively using to communicate with customers. DENX can offer
to host the meeting for U-Boot (Wolfgang has already agreed) - we have
all advantages reported by Marek and Alex. Simon, Tom: is it this
suitable for you ? We can switch to Jitsi since next meeting.

Best regards,
Stefano

Phone: +49-8142-66989-53 Fax: +49-8142-66989-80 Email: sbabic at denx.de