[ANN] U-Boot v2021.07 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Jul 5 17:13:17 CEST 2021

Hey all,

It is release day and here is the v2021.07 release.  With this release
we are now at the second of our 2 years past a number of DM migration
deadlines.  Once again,  this will be the last release for a number of
boards that will be removed shortly, so that we can be done with the
migration and perform some cleanups, etc, around that area of code.
There are more migration deadlines for v2021.10.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2021.07-rc5..v2021.07
or
git log --merges v2021.04..v2021.07

The merge window is once again open and I plan to tag -rc1 on Monday,
July 26th, bi-weekly -rcs thereafter and final release on October 4th,
2021.

I am merging the next branch to master shortly and will send a separate
email when that is done.

--
Tom