[ANN] U-Boot v2021.07-rc5 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Jun 28 21:41:37 CEST 2021

Hey all,

OK, so I'm a week late, oops, but here's v2021.07-rc5.  And the -next
branch is still open.  In fact, I will be merging this tag to -next
shortly.

To keep repeating myself, I also want to point out again that the
deadline for DM_PCI, DM_USB and DM_SPI_FLASH will be 2 years past it's
"convert or remove" deadline when v2021.07 is released, and I've posted
removal series that will come in shortly after.  DM_VIDEO has now been
taken care of and DM_SPI_FLASH just needs the warning removed.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2021.07-rc4..v2021.07-rc5
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

I plan to do the final release on July 5th, 2021.  Thanks all!

--
Tom