[ANN] U-Boot v2021.07-rc2 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue May 11 14:36:14 CEST 2021

On Tue, May 11, 2021 at 08:28:32AM -0400, Trevor Woerner wrote:
> On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 5:06 PM Tom Rini <trini at konsulko.com> wrote:
>
> > and shortly after this I will pull in the patches
> > needed to enforce the DM migrations that are now 2 years past their
> > warning dates.
> >

> Could you please be more specific with respect to which DM subsystem(s)
> migrations are targeted next?

Sure.  The deadline of v2019.07 was given for migration of
CONFIG_DM_USB, CONFIG_AHCI, CONFIG_DM_PCI, CONFIG_DM_VIDEO and
CONFIG_DM_SPI_FLASH.  Of those, I think I actually do have AHCI done as
USB, MMC and AHCI all also require enabling BLK, iirc.

All of these (as well as the v2021.10 one of WDT and v2023.01 of DM
itself) have been generating build warnings for a long long time.

--
Tom