[ANN] U-Boot v2022.01-rc3 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon Nov 29 17:28:31 CET 2021

Hey all,

It's been two weeks since v2022.01-rc2, so here's -rc3.

To repeat what I said with -rc2, we've enabled issue tracking on our
gitlab instance.  You can sign up and then be able to file issues at:
https://source.denx.de/groups/u-boot/-/issues

This is intended for everyone to be able to use, both custodians for
their own needs (you can see for example Heinrich has filed something
for UEFI and LMB) as well as users to just report bugs so they don't
feel like they're lost in the mailing list.

As noted with the last release, the -next branch is open and I'll sync
in -rc3 shortly.  Please feel free to get a PR ready now if you're able.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2022.01-rc2..v2022.01-rc3
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

So we're now looking at regular releases every other Monday, and with
final release on January 10th, 2022.  Thanks all!

--
Tom