[ANN] U-Boot v2021.10 released

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Oct 6 08:44:14 CEST 2021

Dear Matthias,

In message <2738187.1633445502 at gemini.denx.de> I wrote:

> > Are the script to generate this email available somewhere?
>
> It is...
>
> ...oh, it was.  It's still on our gitlab.denx.de server. It was
> not moved to source.denx.de

It has been on source.denx.de all te time, I just didn't look at the
right place.

See https://source.denx.de/u-boot/gitdm

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Of course life is  bizarre.  The  more  bizarre  it  gets,  the  more
interesting  it  is.  The only way to approach it is to make yourself
some popcorn and enjoy the show.                      - David Gerrold