[ANN] U-Boot v2022.04-rc3 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Mar 1 00:03:34 CET 2022

Hey all,

It's release day and so here's v2022.04-rc3.  With the release itself
nearing a month away, I'm opening the -next branch as well with this
release.  At this point, if there's platform specific changes, or other
bug fixes / changes you had submitted and hoped would be in this
release, but are not there yet, please feel free to follow up to those
patches so they don't get lost.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2022.04-rc2..v2022.04-rc3
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

So we're now looking at regular releases every other Monday, and with
final release on April 4th, 2022.  Thanks all!

--
Tom