[ANN] U-Boot v2022.07-rc3 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Mon May 23 21:41:51 CEST 2022

Hey all,

It's release day and so here's v2022.07-rc3.  I've grabbed all of the
outstanding regression fixes I know of.  I'm expecting a patch shortly
to fix the use case of FIT images and device trees as generated most
commonly by OpenEmbedded.  Further, I'll grab the series from Bin to fix
pytest console time-outs.  Next, I'll be grabbing the change for
CVE-2022-30767 shortly.  For anything else, please reach out.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2022.07-rc2..v2022.07-rc3
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

I plan to open the -next branch after -rc4, which I believe tracks with
my usual frequency.

So we're now looking at regular releases every other Monday, and with
final release on July 4th, 2022.  Thanks all!

--
Tom