U-Boot CONFIG_TIMER migration deadline

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Fri Oct 14 15:25:23 CEST 2022

Hey all,

I'm sending this email out to the main and custodian lists, and bcc'ing
all of the listed maintainers for platforms that have a problem here.
The migration deadline for switching from CONFIG_SYS_TIMER_RATE or
CONFIG_SYS_TIMER_COUNTER and to using CONFIG_TIMER is the v2023.01
release. Now, per how I've behaved in the past, I'm not going to
immediately remove these platforms. But it would be very good to jump on
migrating them now, rather than waiting further. The full list (at least
n so far as our Makefile check can determine) is:
rpi rpi_0_w at91sam9g10ek_dataflash_cs0 at91sam9g10ek_dataflash_cs3
at91sam9g10ek_nandflash usb_a9263_dataflash ethernut5 meesc
meesc_dataflash pm9261 pm9263 corvus smartweb axm taurus vexpress_ca9x4
vinco rpi_2 rpi_3_32b rpi_4_32b highbank alt blanche gose koelsch lager
porter silk stout elgin-rv1108 evb-rv1108 socfpga_is1 socfpga_sr1500
socfpga_arria5 socfpga_cyclone5 socfpga_mcvevk socfpga_dbm_soc1
socfpga_socrates socfpga_secu1 socfpga_vining_fpga socfpga_de0_nano_soc
socfpga_de1_soc socfpga_de10_nano socfpga_de10_standard socfpga_sockit
dalmore cei-tk1-som jetson-tk1 nyan-big venice2 apalis-tk1 medcom-wide
plutux tec paz00 trimslice harmony seaboard ventana colibri_t20 tec-ng
beaver cardhu apalis_t30 colibri_t30 uniphier_ld4_sld8 uniphier_v7
cortina_presidio-asic-base cortina_presidio-asic-emmc
cortina_presidio-asic-pnand r2dplus

--
Tom