[ANN] U-Boot v2023.04-rc4 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Mar 14 01:53:25 CET 2023

Hey all,

It's the scheduled day for -rc4, and once again it's the end of my day.
The delta between -rc3 and -rc4 is about what I would hope for. I still
hope to see a PR to fix m68k, and to address some mpc8xx problems as
well, but other than that I do hope for a quiet cycle. The next
branch feels like it's working to me at least, so feedback on that would
be appreciated.

In terms of a changelog,
git log --merges v2023.04-rc3..v2023.04-rc4
contains what I've pulled but as always, better PR messages and tags
will provide better results here.

Continuing on schedule now and that means one more -rc on the 27th and
final release on April 3rd, 2023.  Thanks all!

--
Tom