Aw: [ANN] U-Boot v2024.10-rc1 released

Frank Wunderlich frank-w at public-files.de
Tue Jul 23 15:44:06 CEST 2024

Hi,

i notice build-error because of CONFIG_TOOLS_MKEFICAPSULE is set automaticly and does not find an include

https://github.com/frank-w/u-boot/actions/runs/10059612312/job/27805232284

tools/mkeficapsule.c:20:10: fatal error: gnutls/gnutls.h: No such file or directory
   20 | #include <gnutls/gnutls.h>

solved it temporary by adding CONFIG_TOOLS_MKEFICAPSULE=n to my configs/mt7622_bpi-r64_defconfig

commit: https://github.com/frank-w/u-boot/commit/2640a8881d3c6a232575f46b0f2b8a0217b6d639
fixed pipeline: https://github.com/frank-w/u-boot/actions/runs/10059965071

breaking commit seems to be

b7a625b1ce49 tools: Build mkeficapsule tool by default if EFI_LOADER is set

i have EFI_LOADER set to y,but it is unclear where the header-file should be...i do not find any gnutls.h in my tree

regards Frank