[U-Boot-Users] 82559( eepro100.c) & interrupt handling

"Callebaut, Benoît" benoit.callebaut at barco.com
Mon Dec 9 12:00:09 CET 2002

Hello,
 I am  trying use the MAC/PHY 82559 (rev C I think) on an interrupt base
manner.
The interrupt line of the chip is connected directly to the PPC (INT0), so I
use the EPIC in direct mode.
When the IVPR0[P]  is active low configured and IVPR[S] is level sensitive
configured I receive continuously an interrupt which is normal (I think the
IRQ line of the chip is configured active high)
When  it is another configuration I receive nothing.

I think, it is a problem with the configuration of the chip since with Linux
the chip send well interrupts (every ms) but with Linux, the problem is the
EPIC config.
Does someone have an idea to solve this or better documentation than the one
of Intel ?
------
Benoit Callebaut
Software Development Engineer