[U-Boot-Users] Big ppcboot image

"Callebaut, Benoît" benoit.callebaut at barco.com
Fri Dec 13 15:36:56 CET 2002

Hello,
I am using ppcboot 2.0.0 and I placed the linux kernel in the ppcboot image
( included in an header file).
Note that I use automatic boot (ie I don't use the main loop)
The idea is that instead of loading the image from an esternal source
(nfs,...) I use only bootm to boot the image directly from memory.
THe problem is that the ppcboot image is now around 720 kBytes instead of
120 kBytes. And something goes wrong at the end of the board_init_f just
before the realocation (realocate_code) or in it.
PPCBoot give me the following message "PPCBoot size -292044 > reserved
(786432)"

Some tips on what is going wrong.
------
Benoit Callebaut