[U-Boot-Users] i386 port of ppcboot

Robert Schwebel robert at schwebel.de
Tue Nov 12 18:21:07 CET 2002

Daniel,

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 05:49:58PM +0100, Daniel Engström wrote:
> I have made a preliminary port of ppcboot to i386 processors.  The
> code runs on a AMD SC520 CDP (AMD reference design for the SC520 486
> system on a chip device) and boots a linux kernel to promt from the on
> board flash.  I am in the process of making a patch file and finding
> some web-spece to publish it on, I will announce when the patch is
> availabe on the web.  If anyone wants to see it right now, you can
> email me and ask for the patch (~38kb compressed).

Can you post it to the list? 38 kB shouldn't be that bad.

How do you access the SC520 flash? Do you have some kind of a JTAG tool
for it?

Robert
   Braunschweiger Str. 79,  31134 Hildesheim, Germany
    Phone: +49-5121-28619-0 |  Fax: +49-5121-28619-4

    Visit us at the SPS/IPC/Drives 2002 in Nuernberg!
   Hall 5, Booth 154 +++ Please contact us for details.