[U-Boot-Users] help about u-boot on lubbock

Zhao Hongda zhaohongda at tsinghua.org.cn
Wed Apr 9 00:46:49 CEST 2003

I have just checkouted the u-boot source code from CVS, and:
    (use arm-linux-gcc 2.95.3)
    make lubbock_config
    make
then I use JFlash(windows) to install u-boot.bin in my lubbock(pxa250)
board,
and I use the HyperTerminal as the console tools for inter-action.
after power on, I can get the prompt, but if I try to copy RAM data to Flash
like:
    cp 0xa0008000 0x04000000 1024
u-boot complain that flash not erased, but even I use
    erase bank 2
to erase the whole bank flash, when I use
    md 0x04000000
to see the value in flash bank 2, I found that the value is same as old,
How can I solve this problem, please help me.
    Thanks.
                                        Hongda Zhao