[U-Boot-Users] How to boot the U-boot in MPC8266ADS

Wilson Lo kclwilson at yahoo.com.hk
Thu Apr 10 13:58:04 CEST 2003

Hi,
    I download the U-boot from web. I tried to use it
in MPC8266ADS, but it is failed. I found that the
bootloader hangs in the function "board_init_f" when
it running in "init sequence". It successes to pass
the "checkboard" function (i see it in COM port).
After that, it hangs.

    I do not change any code and just compile and
program the "u-boot" file in flash memory at
"0xfff00000". Is there any hardware setup should be
done ? I use the default setting to test. Do I need to
change the setting ?

Wilson