[U-Boot-Users] RTEMS patch

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Apr 17 15:54:42 CEST 2003

Hi Erwin,

in message <1050586664.27010.515.camel at drake.erwin.muffin.org> you wrote:

> I saw a patch to boot ARTOS with U-boot, and noticed that my RTEMS patch
> didn't make it into 0.3.0. (it also doesn't show up in the SourceForge
> CVS ). Is there a reason for this, or did it just got lost some where ?

Arghhh... Sorry. Why didn't you complain earlier?

I don't know what happened, I was convinced that I  had  merged  your
patch  (I  even  added  it  to  the  CHANGELOG file), but somehow the
changes must have been lost.

I apologize. Added now to our  internal  CVS,  will  push  to  public
server ASAP.

Sorry!

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Without followers, evil cannot spread.
	-- Spock, "And The Children Shall Lead", stardate 5029.5