[U-Boot-Users] New user question(s)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Apr 22 18:51:27 CEST 2003

Dear Anders,

in message <A9713061F01AD411B0F700D0B746CA6804B77676 at vacho6misge.cho.ge.com> you wrote:

> I'm attempting to build u-boot for the evb64260 brd.  I'm doing so on a
> WinNT4 host with a Cygwin environment and a powerpc-elf cross compiler ( a

Sincere condolences.

> Linux env is not an option ).  This is fun but it's become apparent that I

Please reconsider. The effort you will have  to  spend  to  get  this
working  under Windoze is probably more expensive then investing in a
standard PC running Linux.

Especially when you consider using Linux one day you will  _have_  to
go that route.

> don't know what the heck I'm doing :^).  Most of my problems seem to occur

I think you know perfectly what you're doing: not using the right OS.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
I often quote myself; it adds spice to my conversation.  - G. B. Shaw