[U-Boot-Users] AMD MirrorBit FLASH Support?

Brad Kemp Brad.Kemp at Seranoa.com
Fri Apr 25 17:00:59 CEST 2003

There is CFI support for the Intel command set in ppmc8260/strataflash.c
and esd/cpic440/strataflash.c.
This driver correctly sizes the flash width and number of chips.
What is missing is an abstraction to support multiple command sets.
Brad