[U-Boot-Users] new to the u-boot community

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Apr 25 21:04:57 CEST 2003

In message <5.2.0.9.2.20030425112609.026b9f58 at e2k.qualcomm.com> you wrote:
> In the README documentation, in the section it talked about port u-boot to
> your hardware platform, step 2,
> - board.c: where are those functions called?

	board/RPXClassic/RPXClassic.c
	board/RPXlite/RPXlite.c
	board/RRvision/RRvision.c
	board/at91rm9200dk/at91rm9200dk.c
	board/bmw/bmw.c
	board/c2mon/c2mon.c
	board/cmi/cmi.c
	board/cpc45/cpc45.c
	board/cpu86/cpu86.c
	board/cradle/cradle.c
	board/csb226/csb226.c
	board/cu824/cu824.c
	board/dnp1110/dnp1110.c
	board/ebony/ebony.c
	board/ep7312/ep7312.c
	board/ep8260/ep8260.c
	board/eric/eric.c
	board/esteem192e/esteem192e.c
	board/etx094/etx094.c
	board/evb64260/evb64260.c
	board/fads/fads.c
	board/flagadm/flagadm.c

Do you see a certain pattern in these file names?

> - flash.c: I can't find it on other board's directory

Why not? Try:

	bash$ ls board/*/flash.c

> - u-boot.lds: what is this file?  WHo use it?

It's a linker script and is used by "ld", the GNU linker.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
I used to be indecisive, now I'm not sure.