[U-Boot-Users] Help, how do I decouple the reset address from the hw config word on ppc82xx

Mark Doherty mdoherty at arca-technologies.com
Wed Apr 30 15:20:01 CEST 2003

Thanks for the prompt Wolfgang,

It took a little bit of time to think through the u-boot lifecycle but now
it seems quite straight forward and works very well.

I've been able to glean quite a bit of info from past posts but there
doesn't seem any way to search the archives, do you have any suggestions?

Thx

Mark Doherty
Senior Engineer

arca technologies