[U-Boot-Users] Hi,

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Aug 1 20:44:59 CEST 2003

In message <sf2a68c4.070 at mail.scires.com> you wrote:

> I am new to Linux and U-Boot.  I am using the MPC8266 BSP for
> MPC8266ADS reference board from Metrowerks as my base point to start my
> project specific board BSP.  I am wondering if someone can help with
> telling me what sets of files I would have to modify in U-Boot to input
> my board specific details so that the U-Boot will work on my board.
> Also any other pointers would be really appcreciated.

Please see the section "U-Boot Porting Guide" inthe README file.

> --=_C896D014.2F4E384C

Please do not send HTML messages.

Please send plain text only.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
"I find this a nice feature but it is not according to  the  documen-
tation. Or is it a BUG?"   "Let's call it an accidental feature. :-)"
                       - Larry Wall in <6909 at jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>