[U-Boot-Users] Function pointers after relocation

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Aug 2 11:37:08 CEST 2003

In message <20030802001858.GA23651 at zumanetworks.com> you wrote:

> This is me reminding you that the top of the tree still does not
> restore the environment on most 8xx boards...

I don't think your claim of "most 8xx boards" is valid. All boards  I
was  able  to test (because I had access to the hardware) are OK. The
only board with (potential) problems I am aware of is the ICU862.

Or am I wrong?

> Please revisit this. This is your monthly reminder!

Thanks.

Phone: (+49)-8142-4596-87  Fax: (+49)-8142-4596-88  Email: wd at denx.de
Put your Nose to the Grindstone!
                 -- Amalgamated Plastic Surgeons and Toolmakers, Ltd.