[U-Boot-Users] New user - 386

david stevenson david at avoncliff.com
Mon Aug 4 11:05:19 CEST 2003

Hi
To introduce myself, and warn you of silly questions to come 8-)

I am starting on a project to use Linux on  existing sc400 hardware. (the
sc400 is an older less powerful but more features sc520).
U-boot looks like a very fine project for my needs. I have been reading the
readme and some of the code, so until I know more only general questions.

First easy question, can someone confirm the sc520 version is complete?
ie it does not depend on any other bios or similar code on the board.

Second is anyone else using the sc400 (or sc410), or have any information on
existing config files?

David Stevenson